Sunday, April 22, 2018

DC#360 Tripoli with Shattuck .. Lonetta`s TMP#12 ...and a fantasic Zendala Workshop

This is my first blogpost after two very busy weeks... filled with daily work in my job, with the beauty of spring which came with a nature "explosion" and between some time for tangling ;-)
I am going to show some photos/ tiles of this time:

DIVA Challenge DC#360 : Duotangle Shattuck with Tripoli

I love Duotangles and both tangles belong to my favourites!
I started with a Tripoli "flower" in the center. All the other tangles "came in the flow"...
Thank you, Laura, for this beautiful challenge!



I did not publish the results of Annettes Tangle Mosaic Project TMP#12 yet.
The whole Mosaic of all contributions you can find here

I show you the little mosaic which Annette sent me, created with my own contribution.
Thank you Annette - I love your project and your efforts so much!








Yesterday I run a  Zendala Day- Workshop .
It was very intensive and really successful day - I love to see the motivation of my students and their creativity. Unbelievable...
Here are some of the results... aren`t they beautiful?!


Six hours are too short to draw four different Zendalas (with all the preparation and explanation and practising of the used tangles) so I decided to give some homework to my students...
I am looking forward to see the results soon. I love it to give the students some orientation but possibilities of variation as well.

The Beauty of Spring

Spring is the most beautiful season of the year for me.
I am not so good to find the right words for this enormous beauty, so I took only some photos, by the way...


fern 

Climbers "on the Rocks" in the Saxon Switzerland near Dresden.


The details of this ranunculus blossom reminds me to a tangle ;-)



4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and original. Me too, I LOVE spring most of all. The soft colors everywhere ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tiles and your students work is lovely! So nice to see some pictures of Spring. We are still melting off the last of the snow here from the last storm we had a week ago, but at least I can say that the temperature is starting to get warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simone... I absolutely love your Diva tile. So creative and out of the box!
    Your mosaic is so cool! I love the bright colours! Your photographs are beautiful... the first one looks so feathery... it almost looks like an oil painting.

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!