Wednesday, March 21, 2018

DC#356 "Name String" and some

This week the DIVA challenged us to use our name as a string on our tile.
I used my favourite C.R.Macintosh font and tangeled some flowers around: Spiral Rose and String Rose by Helen Williams and my own MySpin; some Printemps in the background.
And two pink dots- my signature ;-)


Some days ago I drew a tile which has been inspired by Melinda Barlows YouTube video.
I love the tangle "Shell Xcape" by Jane Keslin and combined it with some spring colors ( unless the temperatures still seem like winter)



Some days before Annette Plaga Lodde started her next Zentangle Mosaic. If you would like to attend: here is the link

Last not least, I drew another Verve tile for DC#355 from last week.
For my last Zentangle class I tried lots of variatons with watercolour frames- this is why I am in my "color phase"





3 comments:

  1. Love the contrast between your straight lettered name and the roundness of the tangles. The others are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice for the Diva´s challenge! Your Verve is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Diva challenge Simone! That lettering is fantastic and such a lovely contrast to all of those roundy patterns. I'm a bit obsessed with String Rose currently;-) Beautiful work on all of these tiles;-)

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!