Sunday, November 12, 2017

Lonetta`s TMP#10 and DC#340 UMT "wibble"

WOW!! This is my 250th post on this blog!
I would like to thank all my readers for your interest and lovely comments!


Dies ist mein 250. Post auf diesem Blog! Vielen Dank an alle meine Leser für euer Interesse und die vielen liebevollen und inspirierenden Kommentare!



This week I needed to combine two challenges to one  as I was not at home for some days.
Nevertheless I had a lot of fun with it:

This is my contribution to Annettes (Lonettas) 10th Tangle Mosaic Project.
I love this project a lot and did not miss one yet:
Here is a link to this wonderful challenge.

The string is created by Annette , showing a 10. She defined the areas to tangle in. The 0 should be colored in autumnal orange.
I used the tangles "WIBBLE" by Shawna Martin. The DIVA chose this beautiful tangle for her UMT Challenge (DC#340) this week,
Furthermore I used "Counterpoint" by Milde Weiss,  which is new on tanglepatterns.com and Well (original Zentangle pattern, insde the orange area)  .The name of the tangle in the lower left corner I forgot ... sorry for that!



In a German Facebook Group we were playing with the Tangle "Dragonair" by Norma Burnell
I did not use it for a while and realized how lovely this tangle is:

Dragonair on a Renaissance tile

Dragonair on a white tile, surrounded by tangles with glass dip pen and bluegreen ink





2 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated by your black and white Wibble! It really works well in this composition. The Renaissance tile is so warm and hugge!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!