Thursday, June 29, 2017

DC#322- "Trying Aquafleur" and something more

This week the DIVA challenged us to use the original ZT tangle "Aquafleur". This tangle was one of the very first I met at the beginning of my tangling life. I am sure you can imagine that I was not really successful at that time... so I lost it from my focus for a long time. Thank you, Laura Harms, for this motivation to try it again... and what an inspiration!
I decided for a (nearly) monotangle, and hat a beautiful time with it. I added some Printemps in graphite and a Florz background.



This tangle I started after I saw a beautful tangle by Rick Roberts in the Zentangle Mosaic App. He was inspired by Emi during the last CZT seminar in Providence.
I do not know the name of the tangle in the upper right side , but I liked it and tried it with a zipper effect ... all the other tangles , Shattuck, Verve, Tipple.... came along when I came in the flow...



Last but not least I would like to show you what Annette (aka Lonetta) sent me last week.
It is a tangle Mosaic which she created out of my three contribution tiles to her Tangle Mosaic Project #8 . If you follow the link you can find the complete mosaic of all contributions. Awesome!!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work as usual. You always present such inspiring art. I love that zipper pattern😍 Your Mosaic pieces for Annette are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Simone,
    deine Diva-Kachel finde ich sehr schön, vor allem das leichte Printemps-Muster innerhalb der Aquafleur! Die zweite Kachel mag ich auch sehr gerne - toller Kombination der Muster und superschön schattiert :-)
    Annettes Mosaik-Bild mit deinen Kacheln sieht traumhaft aus.
    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is stunning, as always, Simone! I love the ruffly look of the mosaic, and the great contrast in textures in the "zipper" tile. Your pink aquafleur pearl is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!