Friday, January 6, 2017

IAST #178

What a surprise for me this week:: When I checked the challenge for this week`s IAST I found my tangle MySwing was chosen! What a surprise... I am so excited and I am lookoing forward to see all the contributions to this challenge !
The combination with the two other tangles Zonked (by Barbara Finwall) and Panthe (by Nancy Newlin) is beautiful as the straight lines give a good contrast to the swings.

Thank you so much Adele, for this challenge. I am so proud that you chose MySwing.
Have a great New Year!


Wow, I just found that Adele drew som "Tips for tangling MySwing" on her blog! It is so beautiful... Thank you so much, I LOVE it. And I hope it helps to understand MySwing some more. 
I love the idea with the marble ;-))

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful tile with beautiful tangles, especially your Swing is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderbares Tile, liebe Simone! Und ich liebe dein "My Swing"! Toll, das es für Adele´s Challenge ausgewählt wurde ... ganz herzliche Gratulation dazu. Es ist aber auch ein traumhaftes Tangle, das es verdient so gewürdigt zu werden!
    Ein schönes Wochenende für dich, liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tile, and I love MySwing as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Simone,
    Dein Tile finde ich sehr gelungen, wunderschön gezeichnet.
    MySwing und auch noch nicht schön aus, ich mag es sehr, auch wenn ich anfangs etwas üben musste. Und auch noch weiter üben muss. Deine diagonal zwischen Panthe laufende Zonked Reihe ist eine tolle Idee!
    Liebe Grüße
    Marle

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!