Sunday, October 16, 2016

Travelling Tangles with Margaret Bremner

Last week I received a wonderful letter from Saskatoon, Canada.
Margaret Bremner sent me two fantastic tiles to finish. I have been admiring Margarets works already for a long time and was glad to see her perfect drawing style in original.
I had huge respect to draw on the original Zentangle tile which she started with three tangles, but after the first strokes I had a lot of good moments finishing this tile:
(I could not resist to add some pink dots... ;-))



The second one was an ATC tile on hemp paper. It was very interesting challenge to complete this one.


This card Margaret sent with her letter - it has been created by herself - isn't it beautiful ?
Thank you very much, Margaret, for sharing this travelling tangles project with me!
I am going to send you some tiles for finishing soon!





2 comments:

  1. You finished the tiles in a beautiful way SImone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about travelling backpacks? here are some Best Backpacks for work check them

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!