Sunday, March 6, 2016

DC #257 - Oooh shiny ! (SimTangle Post #100)

Happy sunday, everyone!

This is my post #100 on this blog an I am still happy to have this amazing hobby of Zentangle.
I take this as an opportunity to thank all of you who are visiting my blog and giving me such lovely comments.

DIVA Challenge #257 was created by Guest blogger Amy Broady. She challenged us to make our tangled work shine, including something metallic.
What an interesting challenge! thank you, dear Amy!

The most precious metal is gold and so I thought it were well fitting to my 100th post to use some real gold for this tile. I took a 15x15 cm sheet of paper and added a leaf gold rectangle in the centre and some gold spots around.
Then I started tangling without any plan before. Then came the folw...
Finally, I like it.



11 comments:

  1. Glückwunsch zum 100. Post. Das Tile ist richtig Klasse geworden, sieht sehr edel aus - passend zu deinem Jubiläum.
    Liebe Grüße, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein richtiges, kleines Kunstwerk, liebe Simone! Sehr schöne Tiefe und wunderbare Kombination der Muster. Durch das Blattgold wirkt es sehr elegant und edel!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich will Sie gerne gratulieren mit ihre 100. "Tile for Diva's Challenge."

    Alle Muster die Sie gewählt haben, passen schön zusammen und mit richtiges Gold dabei gibt es eine besondere Mehrwerde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so impressive! I love the tangles you chose to use around the gold rectangle. Wonderful composition. And congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das ist wunderschön geworden und so passend zu deinem 100. Post. Glückwunsch dazu! Und deine Musterwahl ist so toll; alles schwungvolle Muster, die wunderbar miteinander harmonieren.
    Viele liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gold leaf, how very shiny and difficult to use. You made a wonderful job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't realize I'd deleted both comments. I love that tile. Very clever use of the gold leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 100: congratulations!! Always a pleasure to visit your blog and see what you created that time. This time your tile, with the gold, is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Herzliches hundertste! So schön Dein tile, ich mag dieses Rauhe des Blattgoldes und dann die feinen Linien der Tangles. Ein toller Kontrast, das macht das zu einem richtigen Kunstwerk!

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!